Sing It, Dance It, Play It, Learn It! Piano Accompaniments for Vol. 1
Sing It, Dance It, Play It, Learn It!Piano Accompaniments for Vol. 1 contains playable piano accompaniments designed to be used with the Teacher’s Manual and lessons to explore basic music skills. Lyrics promote positive concepts while presenting skills lessons. The songs are written in a wide range of styles and include various teaching strategies and creative activities for both the music and the non-music classroom.
Teacher's Manual with Song Sheets Features lesson plans, objectives, and suggestions for each song. The song sheets in the Teacher's Manual contain the melody and chord symbols.
Piano Accompaniments for Vol. 1 Includes full piano accompaniment parts for both in-class lessons and performance.
Downloadable Performance / Accompaniment Collection The teacher can download MP3s for instruction and performance. For each song there are 3 tracks available - one with singing and a background featuring various instrumental ensembles, one with an instrument playing the melody to the same background, and one without the melody. Both the instrumental version and the track without melody can be used in performance.
Piano Accompaniment for Vol. 1 This songbook consists of playable piano accompaniments created to best serve teachers and students.
With this in mind we set the following goals:
1. To make the parts playable by most certified music educators.
2. To include the melody in the accompaniment whenever possible.
3. To include important aspects of the recorded tracks such as introductions, endings, background riffs, melodic links, etc., wherever possible.
4. To make sure that the “feel” of the music is firmly established.
5. To include chord symbols for those who wish to modify the written part or create or create their own accompaniments.
The available Teacher's Manual includes lesson plans and additional classroom resources.